An EB position in an LC provides a full view of all the opportunities and people (EPs) of the entity. Use it wisely and only assign members that have that position or that require the full picture.
To assign an EB position, you need to have an EB position too. Ensure you have one before going through the steps.
- Open My Committee in the top right options of your profile.
- Go to Teams tab.
- In the case you haven't invited before the member to your team, Invite him. If the member is already in the team, jump this and the next 2 steps 🏃💨.
- If the member has already signed up on YOP, you can invite him to your team by clicking on Invite a member with an account or if the member is signing up for the first time, press Invite new member with no account.
- Type the name of the member and pick the right one from the list that displays bellow.
- Once the member is on the team you can create the position. Click the + button on the position you want to put him under.
- Write Position name and the dates for the position (assign the dates depending on how long the member will need EB access) and then search for the member in your team and pick him from the list.
- There you go! The member is now part of your EB team.