You're probably wondering how to create an opportunity that includes SDGs. Here we will explain how to do so.
1. Select Add An Opportunity from the Opportunities menu.
2. Now select GCDP from the following page
3. Add the project information in the next screen as you would normally do and click Save draft opportunity once you're done.
4. Select Edit SDG goal and target.
5. Select the SDG that is aligned with your project.
6. Select the description that better aligns with your project.
7. Scroll down on the page and select Edit SDG information.
8. Fill out the fields in form and when done select Confirm.
9. Now fill out the full details of the opportunity until there are no more red crosses on the right side of the screen.
Congratulations! You just added a GV opportunity with SDGs!
Still have some questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back at you as soon as we can.