Every week, when we develop new things for EXPA or any other platform we will release these articles with the new changes. Keep a close eye to the Help Center as we will be adding new education articles and information about new stuff.
NPS details on Application CRM
We tried to keep it as in tune with the current CRM and only introduce subtle changes in the hopes of seamlessly integrating NPS into AIESEC daily operations. For instance, the cards will now have a green border on the left-hand side if the NPS is a promoter and yellow if passive and red if detractor.
There are 2 more filters on the right-hand side for NPS Score filters and also another to switch to the detailed NPS view where the questions are also visible.
Finally, the score of the NPS if available will always show up on the applications list and has a tooltip to indicate if the EP is a promoter/passive/detractor just in case they get confused about the definitions.
NPS Analytics on promoter and detractor issues
We read tables, but on the other hand, we interact with graphs. You can now compare visualize the NPS data in the form of bar charts for both Promoter issues and Detractor issues respectively. Hover over the chart for data pertaining that specific issue.
Loading icons everywhere!
We know how frustrating it is to wait hopelessly without an indication of any activity whatsoever. Fret not, there are now loading icons placed across EXPA letting you know everything is A-Okay!
GE is here!
We know you've been waiting for this and we're extremely happy to announce the launch of GE programme on the system.
Several other updates :)
- SDG deliverables are now editable on the opportunities profile
- CV export now works as intended
- Improvements to program filters to search bar on safari
- Organizations can now be renamed on EXPA V2
- Opened 2017 term for all LCs
- Favicons updated in EXPA
- Show/hide growth percentage metrics in analytics tables
- Added phone number to sign up form
- When editing opportunities, the number of openings does not go to "0"
- Fixes to email generator
- Several minor cosmetic changes across the people's CRM