First, Login to your EXPA account on the main page, hover over to the opportunities icon on the left, denoted by a Globe icon, and choose "My Opportunities".
- A new window will now open, on the top left corner you will find an "Add opportunity" button, upon clicking on it you will be prompted to choose a product for your opportunity, go ahead and choose one.
- A pop-up window will now open prompting you to fill in the basic information for the opportunity to be a draft, denoted by the "*", after doing so click on the "Submit" button.
- Your opportunity's main page will now open, next you'll have to click on the "Edit" button to continue filling out the required information for your opportunity to go live.
- Now you should go through editing your opportunity, it is recommended to start by adding the opportunity manager(s) from the button "Plus" button, Notice that you will be automatically added. Next go through the rest of the areas by clicking on the edit buttons, denoted by the pencil icon, and changing the opportunity's cover photo.
- Finally, contact the MCVP responsible for them to validate your opportunity and make it go live on aiesec.org.