Now users can decide how to better visualize their EPs on EXPA3. Besides the traditional table view, that organizes items in lines with columns showing the details of every item, now People CRM can also be switched to a Kanban Board view.
Don't know what a Kanban Board is? It's an organization tool that sorts items in cards format along columns that represnt the stages of a process. The idea behind it is to show, from left to right, how items are moving along the process and having porgress.
1. As you can see below, to switch the view you just need to click on one of the two options in the upper right corner of the screen
2. In the Kanban Board view, you can see all your EPs cards separated in columns that represent in what stage of the Follow Up funnel they are: Not Followed Up Yet, Contacted, Call Back Later, Could Not Connect, Interested, No Response, Not Interested for Now, Invited to Interview and Other.
3. The cards show some quick informations, like when the EP was last active and which members are their managers
4. You can also make some quick actions right from the EP cards, like copy their email address, by hovering the mouse over their last active info
5. As well as quick assigning members from the card's plus button or unassigning them by simply clicking on the X button that appears when you hover the mouse over their miniatures
6. Finally, you can move the EP between columns to signal their progress along the process. To do so, just click and hold the wanted card and drag them to the next column.
7. Kanban Board view is also available to the Employees CRM and soon will be added to other section as well.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org