EXPA3 and POP are getting more and more integrated by the hour. The Employees CRM is the newest feautere to facilitate the work of those of you who are in constant contact with the representants of our Partnership leads and Opportunitiy Providers.
1. You can access Employees CRM via the Organizations section on EXPA3 blue left bar. There, you'll find two options: Employees, which shows all the employees of the organizations assigned to your committee, and Employees I Manage, that shows only the ones to which you are assigned as a manager
2. Inside the section, the table's columns show details about every employee, such as email address, type of organization, tags and referrals. You can add even more columns to the table as well as make others not visible just by selecting or deselecting them on the list shown after clicking on the columns icon on the upper right corner
3. By clicking on the sorting icon, you can also change the order in which the employees are listed on the table
4. Now, by clicking on the gear icon, you can make some bulk actions to better mange the selected employees. To understand better how to use bulk actions, please read this other artcile
5. On the upper part of the screen, you can change which emplooyees you're viewing by adding diferente types of Filters, such as Educational Institutions which signed up this month
6. Finally, you can switch the view from table to Kanban Board to better visualize the progress of the employees you manage. To better uderstandt his type of view, read this article here.
Any further questions feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org