Opening EPs one by one to assign managers and accepting them going back and forth from their applications is a thing of the past. With the newest Bulk Actions feature you now can edit multiple items at once in People, Opportunities, Applications and Employees CRMs. Take a look!
1. What you need to do is to access the wanted CRM and select the boxes beside every item you want to edit. You can also select all items shown in a view by just clicking on the first box of the table.
2. Then, click on the gear icon on the upper right corner of the table to access your options. Different types of bulk actions are available according to the section. For example, in People CRM you can Assign and Ussasign Managers, Add Tags, Edit Follow Up and Copy the email address of multiple EPs at once.
3. In Opportunities Section, you can Assign and Unassign Managers, Add Tags and Open muitple Oportunities with one click.
4. In Applications CRM, the bulk actions available are Add Tags, Accept and Reject Applications and Copy EPs email addresses
5. Finally, in Employees CRM you can also Assign and Unassign Managers, Add Tags, Edit Follow Up and Copy Employees' email adresses.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org