1. So the first thing you'll see on your homepage is a message board from the AI with some relevant information about the platform
2. Below it, you'll see all your pending tasks
3. To the right, there's a timeline with the platform's recent updates
4. Above, in the upper right corner, you'll see your profile miniature. If you click on the down arrow beside it, you'll find the options: My Profile, My Committee, Settings, Go back to v2 and Logout.
5. On the leftside bar you'll find all EXPA sections and CRMs. The 1st icon leads to the People CRM. Here is where you can find and manage your LC's EPs. It's where most of oGX members' work happens.
6. The 2nd icon is the Opportunities section. Here is where you will be able to manage your LC's opportunities. A great part of iCX members' work happens in this section.
7. The 3rd icon is the Applications CRM. Here you'll be able see and manage your LC's EPs' applications, if you're an oGX member, or your LC's opportunities' applications, if you're an iCX member.
8. The 4th icon is the Organizations CRM. Here you'll find and manage all your LC's partners organizations who run your opportunities and their employees. ICX members use this section a lot on their daily jobs.
9. The 5th icon is the Comittees's section. In here you can find all AIESEC's local committees and entities around the world, including yours.
10. The 6th icon is the Analytics section. Here you will be able to check different types of data about your LC and others in order to make important analysis and decision making
11. The last icon is the Support. Here you can access the Help Center to learn more about EXPA 3, report bugs or ask for the Support Team's help and also provide feedbacks about the platform.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org