1. In EXPA, click on the down arrow beside your profile miniature on the upper right corner and select My Committee to get ot your committee's page
2. In your committe's page, click on the Manage Committe option in the list under your entity's name
3. Here you'll find all you entity's existing teams. Click on the one you want to edit.
4. Now you'll see a team structure which starts with the Team Leader and branches out to the Team Members. To add new members just click on the plus button in the spots available.
5. A popup window will show. Here you need to put the member's position title, their function (i.e. to which area they belong), the starting and ending dates of the role and, finally, the member's name.
6. You can turn any Team Member into a Team Leader of a new team just by adding new members on the spots under them in the structure.
7. You can delete a member from a team at any given time by just clicking on the red X icon that appears when you hover the mouse over their names.
Do you want to know how to edit a member's role information? Read this article.
Any further questions? Feel free to hit us up at email@example.com